Online Banking Lockdown Software
- Immobilize keylogging and screen-stealing trojans
- Stop data loss and funds transfer fraud
- Complete endpoint to server protection while banking online
- Meet NACHA and FBI safe banking guidelines
- Simple, rapid deployment
|Register your Interest|
First name is required.
Last name is required.
Company name is required.
Title is required.
Phone # is required.
Invalid email address format.
Country is required.
Banks, businesses and financial institutions of all sizes need to protect themselves from the growing cybercrime of funds transfer fraud. A recent Computer Security Institute (CSI) survey found that, on average, survey respondents suffered annual losses of $289,000 due to computer fraud and nearly $500,000 due to financial fraud.
SafeCentral™, a one-time install, light-weight application, prevents funds transfer fraud even if the user’s machine is infected with malware. SafeCentral™ provides data loss prevention (DLP) that combines impenetrable endpoint protection with secure DNS to ensure that endpoint data cannot be stolen or re-directed. SafeCentral™ uses patented TSX technology to intercept and interpret over 5,000 discrete Windows commands (from write to disk, to save in RAM and beyond) and to block all potentially dangerous activities except those processes needed for the transaction. Unlike other tools, SafeCentral™ goes down deep into the DNA of the Windows operating system and is able to control all processes during a secured transaction.
SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking authenticates participants and combines a locked-down desktop with a certified, encrypted connection to make online banking as safe as possible: :
- Actively protects desktop PC from malicious agents (such as keyloggers and screen scraping trojans) by intercepting the low-level Windows commands that allow those agents to function
- Rescues the user from the perils of the local network (Wi-Fi, man-in-the-middle attacks) by establishing an encrypted, certificate guaranteed link with a secure DNS server
- Routes the user to the bank’s site directly through secure DNS
- Provides visual cues with a locked down desktop, simplified browser, and cooperation with existing authentication methods (Site Key, certificates, etc.) to thwart phishing and other attacks
- Prevents application tampering by restricting application execution privileges
- Operates independently of signatures or databases, ensuring up-to-date protection at all times
- Integrates seamlessly with traditional desktop security measures (e.g., anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc.) and existing authentication schemes with little or no effort
- Can protect any type of financial online transaction, including banking, online trading, tax filing and the like
Windows XP Hardware
256MB of RAM minimum,
384MB or more recommended.
CPU: P3 class 700MHz or better
Windows 7 / Vista Hardware
1GB of RAM minimum
CPU: P4 class or better
Q: Does WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking support 64 bit Windows?
A:Yes, WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking supports 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and 7 as well as 32-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
Q: Does WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking support PDF files?
A:Yes, the SafeBrowser included with WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking supports reading PDF files. This allows users to view PDF documents, such as transfer confirmations or statements, within the SafeBrowser.
Q: Does WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking support Adobe Flash?
A:Yes, the SafeBrowser included with WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking supports the Adobe Flash browser plug-in.
Q: How does keyboard input protection work?
A:WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking secures keyboard input from the Windows keyboard driver through to the virtual operating environment. Windows APIs, applications, or malware attempting to intercept keyboard input will receive no keystrokes.
Q: Does WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking require any server hardware or software?
A:WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking requires a small lightweight piece of software to be installed on users’ machines.
Q: Are updates or integration with banking applications required to use WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking?
A:WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking does not require special application integration or modifications. Existing Web-based banking applications are accessed using the SafeBrowser.
Q: Can WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking be branded?
A:Yes, WebProtection™ for Commercial Banking can be privately branded with a bank's logo and other marketing messages.
PROTECTION FOR CRITICAL BUSINESS DATA ACCESSED VIA WEB
PERSONAL IDENTITY AND DATA PROTECTION SOFTWARE