Security in One Click
Did You Know:
- 1 in 5 online consumers have had their identity stolen online in the last two years?
- More than 8 billion dollars has been lost due to this cybercrime?
- More than 35% of people infected with identity theft malware have valid anti-virus software running?
- Fraudulent wire and automated clearing house (ACH) transactions originating from Internet banking Web sites are on the rise according to the FDIC?
- VDIs can make your environment less secure?
- Even SSL VPNs are vulnerable to identity fraud and can expose your organization to critical data theft?
SafeCentral offers home users, businesses and banks the ability to secure transactions and endpoint data by locking out desktop malware and establishing trusted web connections.
- Patented TSX technology to block key-loggers, screen-scrapers and other malware agents, even if the PC is already infected with these programs.
- SecureDNS to ensure a connection to the actual site, eliminating man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Automated "launch anywhere" protection for seamless integration into your existing browsing habits.
- Peace of mind when transacting online.
Home users’ transactions are completely secure with easy-to-install SafeCentral™ software. For home users who aren’t sure whether they are protected today, WebAdvisor™ will provide a complete review of your PC and let you know whether you’re at risk for your personal identity and data to be stolen.
Banks and businesses of all sizes need to protect themselves from the growing cybercrime of funds transfer fraud. Funds transfer fraud and computer fraud are threats that every organization must plan for, particularly in light of a Computer Security Institute (CSI) survey which found that the average annual losses that survey respondents suffered due to computer fraud was $289,000 and nearly $500,000 for financial fraud.
Businesses can protect their entire organization with SafeCentral™ for Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI), SafeCentral™ for SSL VPNs, and SafeCentral™ for Cloud-based Services, keeping them free from potential screen scrapers, key loggers and other malware.