Stop Commercial Banking Fraud
- Protects commercial online banking from account takeover fraud and credentials loss
- Secure environment protecting users from threats already in place
- In line with NACHA and FBI safe banking recommendations
- Rapid deployment
|Register your Interest|
First name is required.
Last name is required.
Company name is required.
Title is required.
Phone # is required.
Invalid email address format.
Country is required.
SafeCentral™ is industry-leading data loss prevention (DLP) software that enables you to protect commercial bank accounts. Financial institutions and businesses of all sizes are faced with a significant threat to profits posed by criminals armed with an array of malicious software. Financial malware is stealing millions from institutions and clients by taking over accounts and transactions.
Stop Commercial Banking Account Takeover and Funds Transfer Fraud
Fraudulent wire and automated clearing house (ACH) transactions originating from Internet banking Web sites are on the rise according to the FDIC. NACHA and FBI established guidelines for safe online banking that recommend using a dedicated, separate computing environment for conducting online transactions. For commercial banking, SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking enables institutions to offer a safe oasis from financial malware by virtually creating a separate, dedicated computing environment without added complexity and inconvenience. SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking helps banks and businesses by isolating online commercial banking in a secure environment.
With SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking, protection of data occurs on the endpoint and keeps users safe from screen scraping, keylogging, DNS redirection, and all forms of malware in the SafeCentral™ SafeBrowser. SafeCentral™ data loss prevention (DLP) software does not rely on potentially compromised and vulnerable applications on the user’s host computer. A secure, encrypted connection to online banking is made through our SafeBrowser to lock out man-in-the-middle and DNS attacks, creating a secure environment on the computer and locking out any threats that may already be in place.
SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking authenticates participants and combines a locked-down desktop with a certified, encrypted connection to make online banking as safe as possible: :
- Actively protects desktop PC from malicious agents (such as keyloggers and screen scraping trojans) by intercepting the low-level Windows commands that allow those agents to function
- Rescues the user from the perils of the local network (Wi-Fi, man-in-the-middle attacks) by establishing an encrypted, certificate guaranteed link with a secure DNS server
- Routes the user to the bank’s site directly through secure DNS
- Provides visual cues with a locked down desktop, simplified browser, and cooperation with existing authentication methods (Site Key, certificates, etc.) to thwart phishing and other attacks
- Prevents application tampering by restricting application execution privileges
- Operates independently of signatures or databases, ensuring up-to-date protection at all times
- Integrates seamlessly with traditional desktop security measures (e.g., anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc.) and existing authentication schemes with little or no effort
- Can protect any type of financial online transaction, including banking, online trading, tax filing and the like
Windows XP Hardware
256MB of RAM minimum,
384MB or more recommended.
CPU: P3 class 700MHz or better
Windows 7 / Vista Hardware
1GB of RAM minimum
CPU: P4 class or better
Q: What host operating systems does SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking support?
A: SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking supports 32-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, and 7 along with the 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and 7.
Q: Does SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking support PDF files?
A: Yes, the SafeBrowser included with SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking supports reading PDF files. This allows users to view PDF documents, such as transfer confirmations or statements, within the SafeBrowser.
Q: Does SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking support Adobe Flash?
A: Yes, the SafeBrowser included with SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking supports the Adobe Flash browser plug-in.
Q: How does keyboard input protection work?
A: SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking secures keyboard input from the Windows keyboard driver through to the virtual operating environment. Windows APIs, applications, or malware attempting to intercept keyboard input will receive no keystrokes.
Q: Does SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking require any server hardware or software?
A: SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking requires a small lightweight piece of software to be installed on users’ machines.
Q: Are updates or integration with banking applications required to use SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking ?
A: SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking does not require special application integration or modifications. Existing Web-based banking applications are accessed using the SafeBrowser.
Q: Can SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking be branded?
A: Yes, SafeCentral™ for Commercial Banking can be privately branded with a bank's logo and other marketing messages.